Locked for security. Hinged for convenience
The convenience of Hinged Window Screens
Burglars don’t just target the main entrances to your home. They’ll often check to see if there’s a side window that gives them an easy way in. That’s why Crimsafe has designed a hinged security screen that can be fitted to a variety of window types.
The design is ideal for single and multi-panel sliding windows, double hung windows, single and multiple hoppers, casement windows, louvres, and fixed or sliding combinations. You decide if you’d prefer the screen to swing to the side or down when you need full access for cleaning.
When it’s locked into place, you have a strong barrier to deter intruders. You also get to enjoy a natural airflow into the room.
Benefits of Hinged Windows
Crimsafe Hinged Window Screens keep flies and mozzies out and provide a secure barrier for your home. They can also be:
- hinged to swing either down or to the side
- available with multiple locking options
- fitted over the top of existing windows
- installed to hinge along your existing jamb
- made to measure to ensure a perfect fit
- made to Crimsafe Ultimate specs