Crimsafe passes the highest levels for cyclone debris screening according to the requirements of Australian Standard AS 1170.2:2011.
Purpose-built Crimsafe cyclone debris screens use 1.2mm 304 grade high-tensile stainless steel mesh and our unique Screw-Clamp technology, combined with a 100mm build-out. The build-out provides 100mm of space between the debris screen and the face of the window, preventing the glass from shattering if impacted by flying debris.
While regular Crimsafe products also passed the debris impacts of 32m per second (the Australian Standard), our cyclone debris screens passed debris impact tests at 44m per second, giving your family superior protection in cyclone prone areas.
Frame Colour Options
- ANODIC BRONZE SATIN GY114A
- ANODIC NATURAL MATT GY235A
- ANOTEC DARK GREY MATT 272512751
- APO GREY SATIN GL107A
- CLASSIC PEARL WHITE GLOSS GA073A
- DEEP OCEAN SATIN 272512551
- EXCEL PAPERBARK® SATIN GU114A
- HAMERSLEY BROWN SATIN GM100A
- MARBLE BLACK SATIN YN166A
- PRIMROSE GLOSS GD037A
- STONE BEIGE MATT GD247A
- WHITEBIRCH GLOSS GA057A
- WOODLAND GREY SATIN 2727255S1