There’s only one thing better than Crimsafe. And that’s winning Crimsafe! For a limited time Crimsafe are offering 3 lucky customers the opportunity to win up to $3,000 towards their Crimsafe Ultimate purchase. The promotion is open from August 19 until September 30, 2019.
We will be offering $3,000 to one lucky winner as well as supplementary prizes of $1,000 and $500 off the purchase cost of any Crimsafe Ultimate purchase. To enter, individuals must obtain an official quote and purchase a Crimsafe Ultimate product(s) from an Authorised Crimsafe Licensee as listed on crimsafe.com.au and submit their receipt (deposit or full purchase) online by 5pm September 30. Winning purchases must be made within 30 days of being notified of their winning entry, to be eligible for the prize.
Full Terms and conditions, as well as more information about this promotion can be found below
Winners are: Chris Williams ($3,000 prize winner), Traci Wollington ($1,000 prize winner) and Elizabeth Dunstan ($500 prize winner).
“CRIMSAFE GIVEAWAY” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are a homeowner.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Entries into the promotion open on 19/08/2019 and close at 5:00pm AEST on 30/09/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Request an official online quote for any Crimsafe Ultimate product(s) by visiting www.crimsafe.com.au, following the prompts to the ‘Request a Quote’ page, inserting the required details and fully submitting the quote request form during the Promotional Period (“Quote Request”). Individuals will receive an official quote via email (“Official Quote”);
- Individuals must then proceed with their Official Quote and pay a deposit or pay in full for their purchase either in store, online or over the phone (“Qualifying Payment”). In the event a purchase receipt for their Qualifying Payment is not automatically provided to them it is the individual’s responsibility to request one.
- To enter, individuals must then visit crimsafe.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the details of their Official Quote, upload their Qualifying Payment purchase receipt and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
For the sake of clarity, only quote requests made online will be eligible for this promotion.
- Entrants must retain their original quote and purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 04/10/2019 at 11:00am AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at crimsafe.com.au from 07/10/2019.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win $3,000 towards the purchase of the Crimsafe Ultimate product(s) included in their Official Quote. For the removal of doubt, if the winner’s Official Quote totals under $3,000 they will not receive cash in lieu of the remainder of the prize value. In addition, if the Official Quote exceeds $3,000 the winner will be responsible for the remaining cost of the purchase.
- The next valid entry drawn will win $1,000 towards the purchase of the Crimsafe Ultimate product(s) included in their Official Quote. For the removal of doubt, if the winner’s Official Quote totals under $1,000 they will not receive cash in lieu of the remainder of the prize value. In addition, if the Official Quote exceeds $1,000 the winner will be responsible for the remaining cost of the purchase.
- The next valid entry drawn will win $500 towards the purchase of the Crimsafe Ultimate product(s) included in their Official Quote. For the removal of doubt, if the winner’s Official Quote totals under $500 they will not receive cash in lieu of the remainder of the prize value. In addition, if the Official Quote exceeds $500 the winner will be responsible for the remaining cost of the purchase.
- For the sake of clarity, the above prizes will be applied to the Official Quote amount, which is the amount quoted before any deposit was paid by the entrant. In the event there is an excess due to the deposit paid off the Official Quote the Promoter will award the excess via EFT to the winner’s nominated bank account. For example, if a winner’s Official Quote was $3200, and they have paid a $300 deposit, and they win the first prize of a $3000 credit, the credit will be applied to the original Official Quote which will result in an excess of $100, which will be refunded to the winner. Further, if the winner has already fully paid for the Official Quote prior to being drawn, they will receive the prize money they would have been eligible for, subject to the value of their Official Quote, via EFT to the winner’s nominated bank account.
- Winners must proceed with their Official Quote within sixty (60) days of being notified they are a winner and no requotes or alterations will be permitted (minor variations to be considered by the Promoter in it’s absolute discretion).
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $4,500.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 16/01/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published at crimsafe.com.au from 23/01/2020.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Crimsafe Security Systems Pty Ltd (ABN 27 069 651 878) of 1 Blanck Street, Ormeau, QLD 4208, telephone (07) 5540 7588.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/37262 ACT Permit No. TP19/04002