In the Crimsafe Ultimate range, we’ve evolved the benefits of regular Crimsafe security screens to the next level – delivering ultimate security, ultimate flexibility and the ultimate in good looks.
Crimsafe Ultimate screens are 40% stronger than our regular product and seven times stronger than the impact level required by the Australian Standard.
Crimsafe Ultimate’s unique sealing system provides even more protection against intruders and environmental forces, as well as giving the screens a smooth profile for a sleek modern aesthetic.
We’re so confident of Crimsafe Ultimate’s strength and performance, we offer extended warranty up to 15 years.
We have two product ranges – Crimsafe Ultimate and Crimsafe Regular.
Crimsafe Regular is our original range and has set the standard in security screen strength and design. It continues to be the baseline for Crimsafe’s commitment to exceptional quality and durability.
The major differences between the two ranges is that Crimsafe Ultimate:
- is much stronger than our Regular range of products
- features a clip-on cover that hides the screws from view and creates a smooth, streamlined aesthetic.
In addition, Crimsafe Ultimate offers five years extended warranty up to 15 years, while the Regular range offers two years extended warranty up to 12 years.
When you choose Crimsafe Ultimate, you receive all the normal benefits that come with the Crimsafe product as well as greater strength and ultimate good looks!
Greater strength and security
- twice as many tamper-resistant screws as our regular product, fastening the mesh to the frame at more frequent intervals
- a wider frame is stronger against jemmy attacks
- a clip-on cover creates a sealed chamber that conceals and protects the screws – they cannot be seen or accessed by a burglar.
Exceptional corrosion resistance
The fasteners are completely protected from the elements. Crimsafe Ultimate has been tested to withstand the equivalent of 30 years of exposure to harsh environments.
The greater strength of Crimsafe Ultimate means it can span wider and higher openings without compromising its structural integrity. This makes it perfect for indoor/ outdoor rooms, balconies and patio enclosures.
Easy to clean
The assembly system uses a unique curved profile and includes dual santoprene beading in a curved edge design, that helps prevent the accumulation of dust and is quick and easy to clean.
The slim-line construction hides the fastening system from view and the curved profile is sleek and elegant, enhancing the look of any home or business.
We are so confident of Crimsafe Ultimate’s performance, we offer extended warranty up to 15 years.
Crimsafe Ultimate takes our products to the next level of security, strength and style, and is 40% stronger* than our Regular product range, due to:
- Crimsafe Ultimate uses twice as many screws in the fastening system than our Regular range
- It has a slightly wider frame, making it more resistant to jemmy attacks
- Ultimate frames feature a clip-on cover, creating s a sealed chamber that conceals and protects the screws – they cannot be seen or accessed by a burglar.
*Based on singular impact testing conducted by the University of Queensland.
Crimsafe Ultimate comes with all of the standard benefits you can expect from any Crimsafe product, with additional features highlighted above.
Super strong security
Crimsafe has been independently tested and is the strongest security screen available in the market.
The University of Queensland conducted extensive research, testing a wide range of security screens for their ability to withstand impact, simulating the force someone could apply in an attempted break-in.
Crimsafe Ultimate is 40% stronger than our Crimsafe Regular product, outperforming the impact level required by industry standards by seven times. Read more about UQ’s Independent Test Results.
In Australia, we love our outdoor lifestyle, but bugs and insects can really spoil the party.
Crimsafe security screens keep out all the unwanted intruders, even the smallest ones!
Airflow and through-breezes
One of the greatest benefits of Crimsafe is the ability to enjoy a breeze and fresh air, without compromising your security.
Crimsafe allows you to leave windows open while you are at home, making the most of natural light and fresh air, with the comfort of knowing you and your family are safe from unwanted intruders.
Each year, more than 50 children fall from windows or balconies in Australia. Crimsafe provides a strong barrier to prevent falls from windows, while still allowing you to confidently open your windows to enjoy a breeze.
Save on power bills
The greatest heat gain, or loss, in a home occurs through glass windows and doors. Crimsafe’s Tensile-Tuff stainless steel mesh blocks up to 53% of solar heat gain and 62% of UV rays, keeping your home significantly cooler in summer.
In winter, Crimsafe screens also help stop heat escaping, keeping your home warmer.
This means less reliance on air conditioning and heating, saving you money on power bills.
Protection from the elements
Australia experiences harsh weather conditions that can batter our homes and cause damage. Crimsafe screens protect your home from more than just intruders:
- Heat protection – blocks up to 53% of solar heat gain through glass windows and doors
- UV protection – blocks up to 62% of UV rays, helping to reduce heat and prevent fading of soft furnishings
- Hail stones and flying debris – acts as a barrier for hail and other wind-borne debris, to protect glass windows and doors from breaking
- Fire protection – blocks 59% of radiant flames and heat, slowing down the spread of fire from one floor to another, or to neighbouring buildings
- Cyclone protection – for buildings in high-risk cyclone areas, Crimsafe has a specially designed Cyclone Protection Screen rated for regions C and D
Unhindered views and a feeling of open space
It’s important to feel safe, but no-one wants to feel closed in behind heavy bars and grilles.
Crimsafe security screens are so strong they don’t need unsightly bars or grilles – so you maintain a feeling of open space and unhindered views.
Crimsafe’s patented technology system makes our stainless-steel security screens incredibly strong.
We’ve put our products to the test, again and again, to prove that our security screens are the best you can buy.
So when you see the Crimsafe badge, you know that you’re getting the highest quality in security screens.
Thicker, stronger mesh
Our specially developed Crimsafe Tensile-Tuff® mesh uses 0.9mm 304 structural-grade stainless steel.
This means that our woven mesh is up to 26.5% thicker than most other mesh products on the market that use 0.8mm wire.
Crimsafe screens are harder to cut and penetrate, keeping out all unwelcome guests, from burglars to bugs.
Unique fastening system
We use Crimsafe’s exclusive Screw-ClampTM system to secure Tensile-Tuff ® mesh to the frames, giving our security screens their exceptional strength.
Crimsafe Ultimate uses twice as many tamper-resistant screws as Crimsafe Regular.
These tamper-resistant screws and metal clamps hold the mesh in a ‘vice-like’ grip in the frame, giving our screens their incredible strength. It is this patented system that allows them to withstand tremendous force by absorbing and dispersing impact, strongly resisting being pulled out of the frame.
Crimsafe Ultimate’s protective cover
If you decide to install products from our Crimsafe Ultimate range – the new generation of Crimsafe – the snap-on cover and heavy-duty clamping system make these screens 40% stronger than our regular product. Crimsafe Ultimate is the next level in security screen strength and durability.
Crimsafe aluminium frames are powder-coated for a beautiful finish. A wide range of standard colours are available to suit your home.
Custom colours may be available on request. The standard range of colours is shown below.
- ANODIC BRONZE SATIN GY114A
- ANODIC NATURAL MATT GY235A
- ANOTEC DARK GREY MATT 272512751
- APO GREY SATIN GL107A
- CLASSIC PEARL WHITE GLOSS GA073A
- DEEP OCEAN SATIN 272512551
- EXCEL PAPERBARK® SATIN GU114A
- HAMERSLEY BROWN SATIN GM100A
- MARBLE BLACK SATIN YN166A
- PRIMROSE GLOSS GD037A
- STONE BEIGE MATT GD247A
- WHITEBIRCH GLOSS GA057A
- WOODLAND GREY SATIN 2727255S1